Robert Magill serves as the attorney for the Magill Law Offices, which was originally founded in 1977 by his late father, Patrick Magill. After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in History from the University of Central Florida, Robert remained in the Central Florida area where he has lived since 1977 and graduated from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2008.
Robert also teaches as an Adjunct Professor in Legal Studies at his alma mater, University of Central Florida. Robert instructs undergraduate students in Wills, Estates, and Trusts, as well as Law Office Management, Partnerships and Corporations, and Law and the Legal System.
With over 20 years of experience in the legal field, including as attorney since 2008, Robert is able to provide a wealth of knowledge and experience for his clients, which includes drafting hundreds of unique estate plans and having appeared for court hearings in civil matters well over 3,000 times in over 40 different counties throughout the State of Florida. It is through these experiences and knowledge that Robert is able to provide the assurance you need.
Magill Law Offices…assurance when you need it most.
- Florida Bar Association, 2008
- Juris Doctorate, Florida A&M University, College of Law, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, History, University of Central Florida, 2003
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Adjunct Professor, University of Central Florida, since 2010