- Losing a loved member of your family can be a traumatic event. Navigating the waters of the probate process should not be and the Magill Law Offices has the experience to guide you and your family during this difficult time.
- If an Estate Plan was prepared, we will work with the named Personal Representative to ensure that your loved one’s wishes are carried out in an expeditious and timely manner. You will have the assurance that the Estate will be distributed according to the Will and Florida Law.
- If an Estate Plan was not prepared, we will explain the legal process and work with to ensure the Estate is distributed in accordance with Florida Law.
- In either situation, we will assist with the difficult tasks of satisfying any debts of the Estate and ensuring the remaining property is distributed according to the Will and Florida Law. We will keep you informed of any deadlines which we will meet and handle all of the necessary paperwork with the Court. And, of course, we will remain available to you at any time to answer any of your questions or concerns.
- Having handled numerous estates of various sizes and complexities, the Magill Law Offices can provide the experience you need to ease the process. You can rest assured that the Estate is being handled correctly and efficiently.
- If you have a loved one who can no longer take care of themselves and look after their own affairs, the Magill Law Offices has the experience to ensure their interests can be protected through a Guardianship. This is a legal process through which someone trustworthy (if appropriate, a family member) is appointed by the Court to ensure the best interests of the incapacitated person are preserved. It can be complicated and frustrating, but we have the knowledge and experience to ease this transition and set up what is best for your loved one.
- If you have a loved one who is a minor and in need of a guardianship, either because the child no longer has parental support or because the child has inherited or received a large sum of money or property, the Magill Law Office can assist you in establishing the care and protection the child needs. We can work with you and the Court to either set up a parental relationship or ensure the money and property of the child are protected.