- One of the most exciting decisions you can make is to go into business for yourself or with business partners. But, before you do, you need to know which business entity would be best suited for your unique needs. Would an incorporation be best? What about a sole-entity limited liability company? The Magill Law Offices has the experience and knowledge to assure you which corporate structure would be best.
- Once the correct corporate entity has been decided, the Magill Law Offices can prepare all of the necessary paperwork and filings to assure your personal and business liabilities remain separate and protected.
- Once your business has been formed, the Magill Law Offices also has the knowledge and experience to provide the legal support you need. Whether it is to review or draft a business contract or address a legal question or concern, we remain available throughout the life of your business to help.
- In the event you need legal assistance to prosecute a claim or defend your business, we, of course, will be there for you. We have the experience and knowledge to aggressively defend the interests of your business. If your business has suffered damages because of the actions of another, we will pursue those claims to ensure your business is made whole again. And, if someone else makes a claim against your business, we will stand with you and protect your business.
- For all your small business needs, be assured the Magill Law Offices has the experience and knowledge you need.